Chardham Yatra By Helicopter is to four holy dhams known as Chota Chardham. The yatra will start from Dehradun. All the four Dham that is Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath are covered in this yatra. the yatra will be complete in the helicopter which will save much of your time.
● Pick up in Helicopter from Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun.
● All transfers to Airport and Railway stations (both ways).
● One accommodation is complementary at Dehradun (without meals).
● 4 nights accommodation with all meals.
● All local sightseeing and transfers by Toyota Innova.
● Darhan of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath (VIP Darshan).
● Maha Abhishek Puja exclusively at Badrinath Dham.
● At Yamunotri dham doli/ palki service complimentary.
● Per person, only 5 kg of baggage is permitted as the space for luggage in the chopper is less. So the luggage over 5 kg will not be allowed.
● Only handbags are allowed on the chopper no big suitcase is allowed.
● Medical kit is a must to be carried along as the temple is located at a high altitude.
● Passengers are advised to carry there woolens as these locations are really cold.
● Full ticket will apply to the children above 2 years.
● No further concession will be allowed for senior citizens and children.
● All properties are having a shower, hot water, towels, and a western toilet. Terms and conditions
● Hotel category at Harsil and Badrinath is in 4-star hotel but in Yamunotri and Gangotri there is no star and the stary is arranged in the best among them.
● If the mentioned hotel is sold out the hotel of a similar category will be provided.
● 50 % of the Charter amount will be paid in advance to confirm the booking.
● The flight timing may change or postponed because of the climatic condition.
● The total payment of the package has to be done 14 days before the date of the
● 7 days before the journey: 20% as the cancellation money.
● 48 hours before the journey: 50% as the cancellation money.
● Less than 48 hours before the journey: 75% as the cancellation money.
● 24 hours before journey: 100% as the cancellation money.
● In the case of rescheduling, the booking will be done as per the availability by paying 10% of the cost. The notification for rescheduling will be done 7 days before the date of travel and if the notification is given in less than 7 days to the date of travel then the old booking will be canceled and a new booking will be confirmed as per the availability.
Meet and Greet at state Government helipad on Sahastradhara Road. The vehicle will be provided to pick up and drop to Dehradun. The brief of all do’s and don’ts will be told to the traveler in brief by Pilot and Ground staff. Check out from Dehradun/ Haridwar hotel will be early in the morning and further breakfast will be arranged in the Kharsali village. As the passenger will arrive at the Kharsali which is the helipad for Yamunotri they will be welcomed and ground staff will unload their bags and then carry them to the hotel. Now there will be 6 km trek for the Yamunotri temple which will be covered by Doli / Palki. The total time of the journey is approx 5h 30m. Passenger will return to the hotel by afternoon lunchtime and can have some rest in the hotel. In the evening they can visit the Famous Shani temple nearby the hotel.
Departure from Dehradun Helipad : 7:00 AM
Arrival at Yamunotri Helipad: 7:45 AM
Check out from the Yamunotri hotel in the morning and journey to Harsil helipad will start. Harsil is a beautiful valley in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, it is also known as mini Switzerland. Stay will be provided at Himalayan Nature resort which is approx 2 km from the Harsil helipad. Facilities like premium accommodation, attached washroom, all vegetarian food, local sightseeing, short walk and bonfire in the evening time in Gangotri valley.
Departure from Yamunotri Helipad : 7:45 AM
Arrival at Gangotri Helipad: 8:30 AM
Check out from the hotel in Gangotri Dham and reach helipad for further yatra to Kedarnath. Kedarnath is having the breathtaking view of the mountains covered in all snow. On arrival at Sersi Helipad, the choppers will be exchanged and further will fly towards the Kedarnath helipad. From Kedarnath helipad, the distance of the temple is approx 500m which will take about 15 min. In Kedarnath there are not good options to stay It is having more of Dharamshalas. So after the darshan will return to Guptkashi and stay will be at Villa Aadhya. After relaxing
in the evening time you can visit Triyuginarayan or Kali Mata temple.
Departure from Gangotri Helipad : 9:00 AM
Arrival at Kedarnath Helipad: 10:00 AM
Check out from the hotel in Guptkashi and board the helicopter for further journey. The next Dham in Badrinath Dham is located at an elevation of 3,100 m. As per the mythology, Saint Shankaracharya got the black stone having an image of Lord Badrinarayan in the Alaknanda river made of Saligram stone. The stay will be in Sarovar Portico located close to the temple. In the evening time will visit the last village that is Mana village near Badrinath Dham. The special Maha A Abhishek Puja will be the highlight of this yatra. Which will start early at 4:00 am and continues for 2 hours. All our guests will get the opportunity to sit inside the temple and see the shringar of Lord Badrinarayan from the closed quarters.
Departure from Kedarnath Helipad : 10:00 AM
Arrival at Badrinath Helipad: 11:00 AM
After having breakfast will be transferred back to Dehradun with lots of sweet memories and blessings of lords.
Departure from Badrinath Helipad : 11:30 AM
Arrival at Dehradun Helipad: 12:30 PM